- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Local Government, Dr Milad Al Taher met the Holland's ambassador to Libya to discuss technical support whether at the ministry or municipal level. They discussed collaboration between the two countries in terms of support to be rendered by the Kingdom of Holland to Libya. The meeting was attended by Ahmed Shalghum programmes official at the embassy and Abdulmajeed Abugharara the ministry's consultant for foreign affairs and international cooperation, and Saeda Belrawin, director of international and technical cooperation.
Source: Libya News Agency