- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Local Government, Dr Milad Al Taher met the Holland's ambassador to Libya to discuss technical support whether at the ministry or municipal level. They discussed collaboration between the two countries in terms of support to be rendered by the Kingdom of Holland to Libya. The meeting was attended by Ahmed Shalghum programmes official at the embassy and Abdulmajeed Abugharara the ministry's consultant for foreign affairs and international cooperation, and Saeda Belrawin, director of international and technical cooperation.
Source: Libya News Agency