- ticket title
- President Of European Parliament Demands Unified Stance To Libyan Issue.
- MoI Establishes Offices For Protection Of Children And Families.
- French Foreign Minister In Tunis To Bolster Ties And Discuss Libya.
- Ministry Of Interior Implements Anti-Crime Plan.
- MIGRANT CRISIS: LIBYA OPPOSES EU PLAN FOR CENTRES, SAYS FOREIGN MINISTER
- Shell’s Pulling Out of Libya: A Warning Message to both Oil Authorities, People
In a statement on Monday Royal Dutch Shell announced it will cease exploration activities and abandon drilled wells in Libya citing harsh contracts and current insecurity as major factors in the decision.
- Shell, ENI Need to Clarify Controversial Oil Deals in Nigeria
Explanations made by Shell and ENI about payments made for a controversial oil deal in Nigeria are no longer sufficient and they must immediately come clean with more information about the deal, said Global Witness today in a statement obtained by The Tripoli Post.