- ticket title
- UNICEF / WORLD REFUGEE DAY
- LIBYA / GRANDI REFUGEE EVACUATION
- Joint Statement on World Refugee Day 2018
- Draft opinion – General budget of the European Union for the financial year 2019 – all sections – PE 623.654v01-00 – Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Joint statement on World Refugee Day 2018
- Shell’s Pulling Out of Libya: A Warning Message to both Oil Authorities, People
In a statement on Monday Royal Dutch Shell announced it will cease exploration activities and abandon drilled wells in Libya citing harsh contracts and current insecurity as major factors in the decision.
- Shell, ENI Need to Clarify Controversial Oil Deals in Nigeria
Explanations made by Shell and ENI about payments made for a controversial oil deal in Nigeria are no longer sufficient and they must immediately come clean with more information about the deal, said Global Witness today in a statement obtained by The Tripoli Post.