- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
- Shell’s Pulling Out of Libya: A Warning Message to both Oil Authorities, People
In a statement on Monday Royal Dutch Shell announced it will cease exploration activities and abandon drilled wells in Libya citing harsh contracts and current insecurity as major factors in the decision.
- Shell, ENI Need to Clarify Controversial Oil Deals in Nigeria
Explanations made by Shell and ENI about payments made for a controversial oil deal in Nigeria are no longer sufficient and they must immediately come clean with more information about the deal, said Global Witness today in a statement obtained by The Tripoli Post.