- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
- Libya: 118 Year Old Lady Registers to Vote in Libya
Zliten, Libya— Registration for voting in Libya is injecting new energy in all age groups in the country and providing them something to celebrate all over the two million square kilometers of national territory.