- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
TRIPOLI, Libya� Libya's Civil Aviation Authority, on Wednesday, closed M'etiga International Airport of the capital Tripoli, due to infiltration of unidentified drone aircraft.
Based on instructions from the Civil Aviation Authority, air traffic was suspended this morning, at M'etiga International Airport, for the second day in a row, the airport administration said in a statement.
The decision of suspending work at the airport was to preserve air safety from drone infiltration to the airport, the statement added.
No statement from the government has been issued yet, regarding the incident.
This is the first time that the airport is closed, due to unknown drone aircraft.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK