- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
TRIPOLI, Libya� Libya's Civil Aviation Authority, on Wednesday, closed M'etiga International Airport of the capital Tripoli, due to infiltration of unidentified drone aircraft.
Based on instructions from the Civil Aviation Authority, air traffic was suspended this morning, at M'etiga International Airport, for the second day in a row, the airport administration said in a statement.
The decision of suspending work at the airport was to preserve air safety from drone infiltration to the airport, the statement added.
No statement from the government has been issued yet, regarding the incident.
This is the first time that the airport is closed, due to unknown drone aircraft.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK