- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
TRIPOLI, Libya� Libya's Civil Aviation Authority, on Wednesday, closed M'etiga International Airport of the capital Tripoli, due to infiltration of unidentified drone aircraft.
Based on instructions from the Civil Aviation Authority, air traffic was suspended this morning, at M'etiga International Airport, for the second day in a row, the airport administration said in a statement.
The decision of suspending work at the airport was to preserve air safety from drone infiltration to the airport, the statement added.
No statement from the government has been issued yet, regarding the incident.
This is the first time that the airport is closed, due to unknown drone aircraft.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK