- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Libya's Third Startups Expo, a microenterprise exhibition supported by the European Union, kicked off here on Saturday.
The event, supported by the European Mission to Libya, hosted dozens of small enterprises and businesses, in an attempt to support small business owners, said Halima Al-Ghrari, event organizer.
"We exhibited 32 enterprises of medicine, art, health, and technology," Halima told Xinhua.
"The main goal is to establish a culture of investment and true lasting partnership between investors and successful entrepreneurs," she added.
EU mission on Friday said the Support to Libya for Economic Integration, Diversification and Sustainable Employment, a European Union program worth 7.8 million euros implemented by Expertise France, "gives strong support to the Third Startups Expo."
"This event aims at showcasing the new dynamism of entrepreneurship in Libya in particular also among youths who are a driving force today in taking forward small and medium-sized businesses," the EU mission said.
Source: NAM News Network