- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
TRIPOLI, 10 December 2014 (IRIN) – Displaced families from Libya’s Tawergha minority say they have been sidelined by their government and forgotten by the international aid community. More than 35,000 Tawergha who were displaced by the 2011 uprising are still living in temporary camps and shelters with only limited support.