- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- First hospitals in U.S. implant next-generation cardiac device to reduce risk of stroke
TRIPOLI, 10 December 2014 (IRIN) – Displaced families from Libya’s Tawergha minority say they have been sidelined by their government and forgotten by the international aid community. More than 35,000 Tawergha who were displaced by the 2011 uprising are still living in temporary camps and shelters with only limited support.