- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Paris, Libya's Representative to UNESCO,
Dr Abdelqader Al Saeh has confirmed that recovery of smuggled Libyan
archaeology is continuing in coordination between Libyan and Spanish
In an exclusive statement to Lana Tuesday, he said after follow
up of a person selling smuggled Libyan archaeological articles and
storming his place by the Spanish authorities, apparently the items
are enormous and mostly smuggled from Cyrene.
Dr Abdelqader Al Saeh praised the Spanish authorities for their
full coordination with the Libyan authorities to catch the smugglers,
explaining that there are suspicion that trafficking of
archaeological articles could be linked to financing terrorism,
although no official statement indicated so.
Spanish police caught Libyan area logical items that belong to
Cyrene and Apollonian sites.
Dr Abdelqader Al Saeh is currently heading the Arab group at
Source: Libya News Agency