- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, Libya's oil production rose to 722000 bpd after operation resumed at Al Sharara fields. The CEO of the Libyan National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah said in press statements production increased after operations resumed at Al Sharara oil fields which had long been closed. However production fell last week to 655000 bpd due to bad weather.
Source: Libya News Agency