- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, Libya's oil production rose to 722000 bpd after operation resumed at Al Sharara fields. The CEO of the Libyan National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah said in press statements production increased after operations resumed at Al Sharara oil fields which had long been closed. However production fell last week to 655000 bpd due to bad weather.
Source: Libya News Agency