- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
Tripoli - The National Oil Company has announced that Libya's oil production has recovered reaching 788,000 bpd, following power problems which affected production at two fields in south east of the country. Libya's oil production slumped below 700,000 bpd because of power problems in Al Msala and Sarir fields. However, the country's production surged above 800,000 last month for the first time since 2014.
Source: Libya News Agency