- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
NNA – The foreign minister of Libya’s unity government Monday formally moved into his ministerial offices in the capital Tripoli, as the Government of National Accord struggles to assert its authority.
Mohamad Taher Siala, a foreign ministry employee for three decades, “officially took up his post” at the ministry building, Libyan news agency LANA reported.
He is the latest member of the embattled GNA to take control of a ministry building in the divided oil-rich country since May 25, following those of health, interior and national education.
The U.N.-backed GNA has taken control of several administrative offices over the past two months.–AFP