- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Cairo, The final communique issued following the end of the 10th meeting of Libya's neighboring countries here on Saturday renewed support for the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord, calling on the Parliament to grant it confidence, to tackle the political, economic and security problems in the country. The participating countries expressed their intention to continue support for the political process in Libya, and to lay down the conditions for establishment of security and stability, rejecting the military solution for the bad ramifications on the security and stability of the neighboring countries as well. The communique appreciated efforts made by Algeria to encourage the antagonists to resort to dialogue and national reconciliation to reach a political settlement.
Source: Libya News Agency