- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
- شبكة آتريوم هيلث والإمارات العربية المتحدة تنشئان برنامج زمالة جراحية هو الأول في منطقة الجنوب الشرقي
TRIPOLI, April 16– Libya’s General National Congress (GNC) has strongly condemned the terrorist attack against Morocco’s embassy in Tripoli, describing it as a “criminal act”.
The GNC said here Wednesday it would monitor the investigations conducted by the security apparatus of the “Government of National Salvation” aimed at “identifying the perpetrators and the parties behind this criminal act”.
The attacks against the embassies of friendly countries are vain attempts to muddy the waters in the capital and present it as a insecure city, to deter countries from re-opening their embassies and to influence the course of national dialogue and Morocco’s efforts to ensure its success, the GNC pointed out.
A bomb exploded at the gates of the Moroccan embassy in the Libyan capital, Tripoli. There was some damage to cars nearby, but no report of injuries.