- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-Libya’s Amazigh Celebrate Sunday their new year for the Amazigh people that marked 2969, being historic and national event. The celebration is the 7th since February Revolution, as the Amazigh did not celebrate the new year in 2016 in solidarity with their Libyan brothers in Zelitin following the tragic terrorist incident that targeted coast guard headquaretrs in Zelitin City. Amazigh populate the Nufusa Mountain, Zuawra and other parts of southern Libya. North Africa is the original homeland of the Amazigh and Mazigh-speaking people.
Source: Libya News Agency