- ticket title
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #66 – Libya-Niger Situation
Tripoli-Libya’s Amazigh Celebrate Sunday their new year for the Amazigh people that marked 2969, being historic and national event. The celebration is the 7th since February Revolution, as the Amazigh did not celebrate the new year in 2016 in solidarity with their Libyan brothers in Zelitin following the tragic terrorist incident that targeted coast guard headquaretrs in Zelitin City. Amazigh populate the Nufusa Mountain, Zuawra and other parts of southern Libya. North Africa is the original homeland of the Amazigh and Mazigh-speaking people.
Source: Libya News Agency