- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli, A source at the GNA Government has said that Libyan nationals were still required to obtain an entry visa to travel to Turkey. The GNA Information office told the Libyan news agency the Turkish Embassy in Tripoli and the Consulate in Misrata have started new measures, to facilitate issuing of visas for applicants over forty years of age, and those less than 16 years of age.
Source: Libya News Agency