- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Libyan-US Bilateral Relations Discussed.
Sunday , 01– 04– 2018 – 16:47:00
Tunis, 1 April 2018(Lana) The Deputy President of the Presidency
Council of the Governemnt of National Accord Fathi Al Majbri has met
in Tunis the UN charge D’affirs Stephanie Williams.
According to the statement by the cabinet Information Liaison
Department, the meeting focused on bilateral relations and ways of
shoring up the security and stability situation in Libya and the
region at large.
Williams said, at the meeting, that he looked forward to
upgrading exchange between the two countries in all areas.
Almajbri highlighted the role of the US in support of stability