- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis, The Deputy President of the Presidency
Council of the Governemnt of National Accord Fathi Al Majbri has met
in Tunis the UN charge D'affirs Stephanie Williams.
According to the statement by the cabinet Information Liaison
Department, the meeting focused on bilateral relations and ways of
shoring up the security and stability situation in Libya and the
region at large.
Williams said, at the meeting, that he looked forward to
upgrading exchange between the two countries in all areas.
Almajbri highlighted the role of the US in support of stability
Source: Libya News Agemcy