- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tunis, The Deputy President of the Presidency
Council of the Governemnt of National Accord Fathi Al Majbri has met
in Tunis the UN charge D'affirs Stephanie Williams.
According to the statement by the cabinet Information Liaison
Department, the meeting focused on bilateral relations and ways of
shoring up the security and stability situation in Libya and the
region at large.
Williams said, at the meeting, that he looked forward to
upgrading exchange between the two countries in all areas.
Almajbri highlighted the role of the US in support of stability
Source: Libya News Agemcy