- ticket title
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
It has been reported from the Egyptian capital, Cairo, that a Libyan by the name of Karim Ahmed Essam el-Azizi, suspected by Egypt of having been involved in the September 11 attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans, including the US ambassador Christopher Stevens, has himself been killed during a raid by Egyptian security forces in Cairo.