- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
It has been reported from the Egyptian capital, Cairo, that a Libyan by the name of Karim Ahmed Essam el-Azizi, suspected by Egypt of having been involved in the September 11 attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans, including the US ambassador Christopher Stevens, has himself been killed during a raid by Egyptian security forces in Cairo.