- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Russian news agency “Sputnik” reported on Monday that the Libyan State Council has called for cutting off ties with Lebanon on the grounds of “insulting the flag” of Libya, noting that such acts do not represent the Lebanese people.
Condemning the Amal movement’s insult to the Libyan flag at the headquarters of the planned Arab socio-economic summit in Beirut, the Libyan council urged the Foreign Ministry to freeze diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Source: National News Agency