- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Russian news agency “Sputnik” reported on Monday that the Libyan State Council has called for cutting off ties with Lebanon on the grounds of “insulting the flag” of Libya, noting that such acts do not represent the Lebanese people.
Condemning the Amal movement’s insult to the Libyan flag at the headquarters of the planned Arab socio-economic summit in Beirut, the Libyan council urged the Foreign Ministry to freeze diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Source: National News Agency