- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
In a statement issued on Monday, the committee said fighting against Da'esh and Ansar Al Sharia in Benghazi, Sirte and Derna has forced their elements, including foreigners, to flee and to seek to regroup and expand geographically in Libya. The committee warned against the danger that the terrorist groups regroup and create new cells in other Libyan regions after fleeing the battle fronts. It also warned against the danger the group pose to the national security of Libya and the neighboring countries.
Source: Libya News Agency