- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
In a statement issued on Monday, the committee said fighting against Da'esh and Ansar Al Sharia in Benghazi, Sirte and Derna has forced their elements, including foreigners, to flee and to seek to regroup and expand geographically in Libya. The committee warned against the danger that the terrorist groups regroup and create new cells in other Libyan regions after fleeing the battle fronts. It also warned against the danger the group pose to the national security of Libya and the neighboring countries.
Source: Libya News Agency