- ticket title
- SOS Mediterranean Announces Rescue Of 407 In The Mediterranean In 72 Hours
- Committee For Solidarity With Libyan People Set Up In Algeria
- GNA Minister Of Interior Meets Mayor Of Tawergha
- Interior Ministry Undersecretary For Migration Affairs Meets Italian Ambassador
- EU Commission: Situation In Libya Unstable, We Seek Unified European Position On Libyan Crisis
Tripoli, The National Human Rights Committee has expressed resentment over the emphasis the EU give to illegal migration and a disregard of the humanitarian situation in the country and demanded that the European Union pay more attention to the instability and lack of security in the country. In a statement it published on Tuesday, the Committee called on the EU to put more emphasis on ending the fighting and impunity and establishing national reconciliation and political consensus which could lead to stability and peace in Libya. It denounced foreign intervention in the country's internal affairs.
Source: Libya News Agency