- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Al Gubba-The Libyan Red Crescent Relief Office said it delivered aid to 42 families which have been affected by floods in the town of Al Gubba, and who were registered at Al Ihsan Society in Ain Mara. The Red Crescent Secretariat said the RC Emergency Relief Team Al Marj Branch was involved in the relief work, to resolve bottlenecks and obstacles caused by the torrential rain in the area recently.
Source: Libya News Agency