- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
In a statement it issued on Sunday, the organisation urged the notables and wise men of the region to interfere immediately to bridge the rift between the Oulad Sleiman and Gaddadfa tribes. The clashes will serve to obstruct the rebuilding of the country and deepen the division between the sons of the one homeland, the statement said.
Source: Libya News Agency