- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Tripoli, Navy forces spokesman, Col Ayub Qasim attributed the increasing number of immigrants flowing into Europe to scarcity of resources with the Libyan Coast Guard. in a statement to Italian Aki news agency, Qassem said Coast Guard forces could not run patrols for long distances due to the use of small boats with limited capacity. He also viewed failure of EU countries to put pressure on illegal immigration source countries, and lack of support to the Libyan Navy and agencies fighting illegal immigration led to increased immigrant waves into Italian and European coast.
Source: Libyan News Agency