- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, The Libyan National Human Rights Committee has denounced attacks by armed rogue groups on civilian institutions in various Libyan cities. On statement posted on its website it expressed full solidarity with employees of all institutions exposed to unjustified attacks and violence breaking all legislations. It vigorously condmned the attack on Al Jella Hospital in Tripoli where gunmen fired at a doctor threatening the safety of medical staff, halting work at the health utility for three days. It also condemned armed attacks on Sebha medical centre by rogue armed groups. It urged immediate cease of such attacks on medical facilities and their staff.
Source: Libya News Agency