- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
The Malta police has requested the help of Interpol and the Libyan authorities to track down a Libyan national who is believed to have completely disappeared fled Malta a few days after being granted bail and freed from jail where he had been held pending court proceedings after he was allegedly found to have been involved in smuggling the drug, cannabis to Malta.