- ticket title
- بنك الفلاح وتيراباي يدشنان خدمة التحويلات المالية المنزلية إلى باكستان
- فوربس: كومنولث دومينيكا يدير “أحد أرقى برامج الجنسية عن طريق الاستثمار في العالم” – “العمود الفقري لاستراتيجية النمو الأخضر بالجزيرة”
- شركة شنغهاي إلكتريك تحوز على عقد هندسة ومشتريات وبناء للمرحلة الخامسة من مشروع حديقة دبي الشمسية
- جي أيه سولار تقدم الوحدات الشمسية لمشروع ماليزيا الأول لأجهزة التعقب الشمسي الثنائية الجانب زائد
- هواوي تعلن عن بدء نشر مركزها الجديد للألعاب على الأجهزة الجوالة – مركز ألعاب هواوي
RABAT, The Minister of Labour and Training in the Libyan National Union Government, Mehdi Ouaredmi El Amine Kadinou, has lauded Morocco's role in establishing political stability in his country.
The Libyan Minister, who is on a visit to the Kingdom, said here Wednesday that Morocco, where the national unity government saw light under the Skhirat Agreement, was making a political contribution and was an active participant in achieving and restoring political stability in Libya.
In a media statement issued following talks with Minister Delegate for Moroccan expatriates and Migration Affairs Abdelkrim Benatiq, El Amine Kadinou also expressed appreciation for the support provided by Morocco to the negotiation process which led to signing of the Skhirat Aagreement in 2015 under the aegis of the United Nations for the stabilization of the situation in Libya. He stressed that his country had become, thanks to this agreement, "more stable at the social and security levels".
In this regard, El Amine Kadinou said he was confident in the future of Libya, highlighting the first signs of social and security stability in Libya in 2018.
He also noted that his visit to Morocco was part of efforts for the strengthening of co-operation between the two countries in the field of employment and expertise sharing.
The minister said Morocco and Libya will implement in 2018 bilateral cooperation agreements which were signed in 1983, including those relating to employment and social security.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK