- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-The Libyan Information Corporation has offered its best wishes to the Libyan Amazigh community on their new calendar year, and promised that an Amazigh television channel would be launched, to help promote inter-relations and solidarity among Libyans. The Corporation said the launch of the channel, which will take place shortly, was a in fulfilment of the goals of the Feb 17 Revolution, and in recognition of the rights of the Amazigh community, and yet a demonstration of the diversity of Libyan culture and identity and realization of the national unity of Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency