- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Libyanin Malta Admits Breaking Libya Arms Embargo, Given Suspended Jail TermA 37-year-old Libyan businessman, Khalil Harrus was on Wednesday handed a two-year jail sentence suspended for two years and fined €8,600 after admitting in a Maltese court in the capital, Valletta, to illegally exporting thousands of shotgun rounds to Libya last August, in violation of UN sanctions.