- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tunis, The General Union of Libyan Workers has attended the 23th session of the Tunisian Labour Union which was held under the theme 'Allegiance to Tunisia, Gratitude to Martyrs, Faithfulness to Workers'. The conference was attended by nearly 7000 of members of syndicates and 120 guests representing national organisations and trade unions from Arab, African and foreign countries. The Libyan delegation held meetings, on the sidelines of the conference, with members of delegations representing Arab, African and international organisations.
Source: Libya News Agency