- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli,-Libyan Free Press Centre expressed profound concern over detention of three Libyan journalists in Tripoli Friday evening while covering a demonstration at Martyrs Square. In a statement the center asked Ministry of Interior of GNA to immediately intervene to release them and hold those behind their detention to account.
Source: Libyan News Agency