- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Libyan Foreign Ministry Denounces Ballistic Missile Attack
From Yemen Against Saudi Capital.
Tuesday , 27– 03– 2018 – 15:04:00
Tripoli, 27 March 2018(Lana) The GNA Foreign Ministry has
strongly denounced the ballistic missiles launched from Yemen
territories and landed on the Saudi capital Riyadh.
In a statement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news
agency, the Ministry described the attack as a criminal act which
violated the sanctity of the holy month, and the blood and spirit of
neighborliness, which God had forbidden unless in the right way.
The statement condemned ‘such criminal acts’, expressing
solidarity with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia against these terrorist
actions, which not only undermine the security of Saudi Arabia, but
peace and security regionally and internationally.