- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli – The foreign ministry in the accord government, called upon all its citizens to maintain good treatment with all the country’s guests of diplomats and foreign workers, which was and still tributary and helpful to the Libyan people in their crisis under all circumstances. The ministry in a statement seen by ‘LANA’, called on all Libyans to be ethical, honoring the guest and to provide the necessary help for those who need it, especially in this difficult health conditions going through the world. The ministry demanded all citizens and resided to comply with the health constructions for the prevention of the virus, which does not distinguish caution between one nationality and another.
Source: Libya News Agency