- ticket title
- Auto China 2020: GWM Rebranded as Global Mobility Technology Company to Empower Intelligent Safety Experience
- مواصلة تقدم عجلة الاقتصاد العراقي أثناء الجائحة بفضل ازدياد المعاملات المنفذة عبر بطاقات كي كارد بمقدار ثلاثة أضعاف
- MIAX PEARL Equities Begins Trading in NMS Test Symbols, Live Symbols Will Commence Trading on September 29, 2020
- مواجهة التذوق مع MUMM: لوران فريسنت يجلب رؤيته الريادية لإعادة اختراع تجربة تذوق الشمبانيا من Mumm
- Huawei تطلق هواوي حل فيوجن سيرفر برو V6 SAP HANA للتحول الرقمي للشركات
Tripoli – The foreign ministry in the accord government, called upon all its citizens to maintain good treatment with all the country’s guests of diplomats and foreign workers, which was and still tributary and helpful to the Libyan people in their crisis under all circumstances. The ministry in a statement seen by ‘LANA’, called on all Libyans to be ethical, honoring the guest and to provide the necessary help for those who need it, especially in this difficult health conditions going through the world. The ministry demanded all citizens and resided to comply with the health constructions for the prevention of the virus, which does not distinguish caution between one nationality and another.
Source: Libya News Agency