- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
Libya's Finance Minister Faraj Bumatari said on Tuesday the Tripoli-based government has reduced its 2020 spending plan to 40 billion dinars ($28.5 billion) because of the blockade of oil ports.
He added in a news conference broadcast live on television that the spending cuts were not in sensitive areas such as health and education.
Source: National News Agency