- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Rome- The Libyan Embassy in Rome has said it was taking arrangements to start orgainzing visits to Libyan inmates in Italian prisons, on charges of engaging in trafficking offences or what's become known as illegal migration. The Embassy appealed on Saturday, through its SMS page, to relatives of prisoners to liaise with the consular section of the concerned embassy. It said it was prepared to take all measures and arrangements needed to enable relatives to gain visas, and facilitate visits to their relatives in the prisons.
Source: Libya News Agency