- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Valetta- The Libyan embassy in Malta denied what's been circulated by the 'Maltese Times' news paper yesterday about a secret agreement between Libya and Malta, indicating the returning of illegal-immigrants to Libya. The embassy in a statement today, reassured that while there is no any secret agreements between the two governments, they are cooperating in a transparent and trustful way about the illegal-immigration, and trafficking activities through the Mediterranean sea, within the framework of 5+5 partnership and according to international humanitarian law. "Thanks to the cooperation of the Libyan government with Italy and Malta and other European countries, that we were able to rescue thousands of innocent lives in the last decade"; added the Libyan embassy's statement.
Source: Libya News Agency