- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Libyan embassy in Jordan clarifies rules for Libyans entry
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 15:59:00
Amman, 18 march 2018 (Lana) The Libyan embassy in Jordan
clarified Sunday entry rules into Jordan for Libyan nationals.
It said the entry of Libyans into Jordan requires an entry visa,
confirming that entry visa has not been wavered yet.
The embassy however, identified categories exempted from entry
visa, such as diplomatic and service passport holders, as well as
those with Gulf Cooperation Council and EU residence visa.