- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Libyan embassy in Jordan clarifies rules for Libyans entry
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 15:59:00
Amman, 18 march 2018 (Lana) The Libyan embassy in Jordan
clarified Sunday entry rules into Jordan for Libyan nationals.
It said the entry of Libyans into Jordan requires an entry visa,
confirming that entry visa has not been wavered yet.
The embassy however, identified categories exempted from entry
visa, such as diplomatic and service passport holders, as well as
those with Gulf Cooperation Council and EU residence visa.