- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Libyan embassy in Jordan clarifies rules for Libyans entry
Sunday , 18– 03– 2018 – 15:59:00
Amman, 18 march 2018 (Lana) The Libyan embassy in Jordan
clarified Sunday entry rules into Jordan for Libyan nationals.
It said the entry of Libyans into Jordan requires an entry visa,
confirming that entry visa has not been wavered yet.
The embassy however, identified categories exempted from entry
visa, such as diplomatic and service passport holders, as well as
those with Gulf Cooperation Council and EU residence visa.