- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
Rabat-The Airport Authorities Authority has taken part in the first Libyan International Economic Forum which was organized in Rabat last week under the theme 'Towards Sound Economic Partnership.' The forum was organized by the General Union of Chambers of Trade, Industry and Agriculture in Libya in collaboration with the Moroccan Union of Chambers of Trade, Industry and Services under patronage of the Libyan Ministry of Planning and the Moroccan Ministry Economy according to a statement issued by the Authority on its SMS page. The forum is designed to exchange visions on investment and to promote the concept of partnership between the private and public sectors. Representatives of a number of companies in different economic activities from over 15 countries and almost 500 businessmen took part in the forum . The Libyan delegation included the Chairman of the Board of the General Union of Chambers of Trade, Industry and Agriculture in Libya Mohamed Al Ra'ed as well as other business leaders.
Source: Libya News Agency