- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Rabat-The Airport Authorities Authority has taken part in the first Libyan International Economic Forum which was organized in Rabat last week under the theme 'Towards Sound Economic Partnership.' The forum was organized by the General Union of Chambers of Trade, Industry and Agriculture in Libya in collaboration with the Moroccan Union of Chambers of Trade, Industry and Services under patronage of the Libyan Ministry of Planning and the Moroccan Ministry Economy according to a statement issued by the Authority on its SMS page. The forum is designed to exchange visions on investment and to promote the concept of partnership between the private and public sectors. Representatives of a number of companies in different economic activities from over 15 countries and almost 500 businessmen took part in the forum . The Libyan delegation included the Chairman of the Board of the General Union of Chambers of Trade, Industry and Agriculture in Libya Mohamed Al Ra'ed as well as other business leaders.
Source: Libya News Agency