- ticket title
- Global food commodity prices rebound in June
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for July
- U.S.-LNA Discussion on Militia Demobilization
- As COVID-19, Global Fragilities Threaten Peace, Shared Well-Being, Efforts Must Focus on Saving Lives, Buttressing Security, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- GNA Minister Of Justice Meets EU Ambassador To Libya
ALGIERS, April 11 — The dialogue among the leaders of the various Libyan parties and political activists, under the supervision of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), will continue in Algiers on Monday, says Algeria’s Minister for Maghreb and African Affairs, Abdelkader Messahel.
“The dialogue between the Libyan political parties and political activists, under the supervision of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), led by Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General. Bernardino Leon, the head of this mission, will continue on Monday in Algiers,” said Messahel in a statement here Friday.
According to the UN, the resumed meeting will focus on the formation of a united national government and on security arrangements.