- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
The two officials unveiled the marble plaque of the academic project. The launching which took place at midday on Sunday came on the sidelines of the visit Mr. Mikuriya is paying to Tripoli. The launch was attended by members of diplomatic corps, heads of departments of the Libyan Custom Authority as well as members of the delegation accompanying the Director of the WCO. It came as part of the Authority's endeavor to upgrade custom personnel in line with the international program 'Picard' adopted by WCO as well as by the quality department at the Libyan Ministry of Education.
Source: Libya News Agency