- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The Algerian initiative aiming at finding a solution to the Libyan crisis has been welcomed by several parties in Libya, said Wednesday in Oran the special Representative of the African Union Commission in Libya, Mondher Rezgui.
In a statement to APS on the sidelines of the second high-level seminar on security and peace in Africa, Rezgui said that the Algerian initiative has been supported by several international parties as well as by some parties in Libya.
The African Union Commission’s Special Representative also underlined that this initiative is likely to help achieve the targeted objectives, especially restoring stability in Libya and ending violence in many regions in this country.
“This initiative supported by the African Union and the United Nations aims at establishing genuine and constructive inter-Libyan dialogue,” he added.
Mondher Rezgui underlined that this initiative aims at bringing together all the parties in order to reach an agreement that would enable Libya overcome this crisis.
As regards the anarchic armament in Libya, he stressed the need “to end the armed clashes and find a consensual political solution before talking about disarmament.”
Source : Algerie Presse Service