- ticket title
- France Says It Killed Al-Qaida North Africa Chief With US Help
- Libya conflict: UN-backed GNA regains full control of Tripoli from east-based warlord Gen Haftar
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Thirty countries will benefit as Global Environment Facility funds FAO-led projects
- LIBYA GOVERNMENT SAYS RETAKES HAFTAR’S LAST REDOUBT IN WEST
Tunis- Libyan General Consulate in Tunis has called on all members of the Libyan community stranded in Tunisia, and who filed for accommodation and have not been contacted, to stay at home until the crisis representative call them. In a circulation, obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Consulate said the representative mission was to follow up and care for the needs of the Libyan community members in Tunisia.
Source: Libya News Agency