- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli- The International Organization for Migration (IOM), today announced that the Libyan coastal guards had rescued 214 migrants in the Mediterranean, and returning them to Libya. The organization said that the migrants have been transferred to the Libyan coast yesterday evening, without giving any more details on the location of the migrants boat, or where the migrants are in Libya. Its noteworthy, that the migrants who were rescued off the Libyan coasts are usually transported to the illegal migration control center in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency