- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli- The International Organization for Migration (IOM), today announced that the Libyan coastal guards had rescued 214 migrants in the Mediterranean, and returning them to Libya. The organization said that the migrants have been transferred to the Libyan coast yesterday evening, without giving any more details on the location of the migrants boat, or where the migrants are in Libya. Its noteworthy, that the migrants who were rescued off the Libyan coasts are usually transported to the illegal migration control center in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency