- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli- The International Organization for Migration (IOM), today announced that the Libyan coastal guards had rescued 214 migrants in the Mediterranean, and returning them to Libya. The organization said that the migrants have been transferred to the Libyan coast yesterday evening, without giving any more details on the location of the migrants boat, or where the migrants are in Libya. Its noteworthy, that the migrants who were rescued off the Libyan coasts are usually transported to the illegal migration control center in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency