- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli- The International Organization for Migration (IOM), today announced that the Libyan coastal guards had rescued 214 migrants in the Mediterranean, and returning them to Libya. The organization said that the migrants have been transferred to the Libyan coast yesterday evening, without giving any more details on the location of the migrants boat, or where the migrants are in Libya. Its noteworthy, that the migrants who were rescued off the Libyan coasts are usually transported to the illegal migration control center in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency