- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, On Wednesday the Libyan Centre for Mines
and war remains marked international awareness day on danger of mines
themed; ' Enhancing Protection, Peace and Development".
The event was attended by director of the centre and several
specialists in the field and deputy head of UNSMIL and organizations
implementing mine related activities.
Director of the centre said marking this day sends a message to the
international community that Libya is very keen to protect it's
From 2016 to 2017 the centre destroyed over 300 tons of war remanats.
UNSMIL deputy head said after four years the UN returned to Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency