- ticket title
- UN concerned by US claims Russia sent jets to Libya
- UNODC and UNDP issue guidance note on ensuring access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- Joint Statement Condemning the Use of Improvised Explosive Devices against Civilians, May 28, 2020
- WHO Libya: Health response to COVID-19 in Libya, update # 7 (Reporting period: 14 – 27 May 2020)
Seven Libyan business women from various sectors and segments of the society will be in Rome through 28 October on a training course dealing with the themes of equal opportunity and social inclusion. The are on a project, introduced at the foreign ministry in Rome, and organised by the Associazione Pari o Dispari with the support of the MFA and ENI.