- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tripoli-The 3rd meeting of the General Assembly of the Arab Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions was convened in the Qatari capital Doha. According to Audit Office website, the executive council of the organisation was restructured in line with the provisions of the statute, and the Libyan Audit Office was elected as to its membership. The selection was conducted with the secret vote system.
Source: Libya News Agency