- ticket title
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
- تقرير جديد لمعهد المعايير الصحية والتقييم لأفريقيا جنوب الصحراء يخلص إلى أن ارتداء الكمامات وغيرها من إجراءات الوقاية الأخرى يمكن أن يخفض الوفيات بـ 75,000 بحلول 1 ديسمبر
- تحالف كوفيد لأفريقيا يطلق مبادرة بـ 100 مليون دولار لشراء معدات الحماية الشخصية للعمال الصحيين المجتمعيين في أفريقيا
- شركة جي بي أكس غلوبال سيستمز تعلن عن بيع عملياتها في الهند
- Two models to be launched together, GAC MOTOR brings the urban SUV GS5 and the versatile MPV GN6 to Bahrain market on August 16
Libyan Artist Laid to Rest in His Birthplace.
Tuesday , 19– 12– 2017 – 17:27:00
Al Khoms, 19 December 2017(Lana) The funeral of the Libyan famous
singer Mohamed Hasan was held yesterday in his hometown Al Khoms.
Hasan was laid to rest at Al Afadhil cemetery just outside the
town, with a crowd of his fans, friends and family members attending
The singer died in a Tunis clinic on Sunday after a long struggle
with illness. He was 73.
obituary statements were read out at the funeral, celebrating his
life and works by friends and colleagues, who were united in the
belief that he had been an artistic asset and a national symbol.
Mohmed Hasan was born in the coastal city of Al Khoms 120 km east
of Tripoli in 1946. He started his artistic career as a singer and
musical writer, he shot to fame for nationalistic and love songs
during the seventies and eighties of the 20th century. He wrote an
epical musical called a ‘journey of lyrics’ in the seventies
featuring lyrics from different parts of Libya, which was one of his
Speakers at his funeral said he will be missed by his fans in
Libya and also in the neighboring countries.