- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-Libyan Airlines ran a new air route from Maitiqa Airport to Tamenhent International Airport, then to Al-Abraq Airport and returned on the same route. Director of Libyan Airlines Sebha branch, Eng. Mohamed al-Mansuori said the flight is the first of its kind to take off from Maitiqa via Temenhent to Al-Abraq. He said there is great demand for this route.
Source: Libyan News Agency