- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli,-Libyan Airlines ran a new air route from Maitiqa Airport to Tamenhent International Airport, then to Al-Abraq Airport and returned on the same route. Director of Libyan Airlines Sebha branch, Eng. Mohamed al-Mansuori said the flight is the first of its kind to take off from Maitiqa via Temenhent to Al-Abraq. He said there is great demand for this route.
Source: Libyan News Agency