- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli - The Libyan Airlines and the Hajj Sponsorship Committee have agreed that the Libyan Airlines would be the official transporter of the Libyan pilgrims to the Holy sites in Saudi Arabia for this year's Hajj. The agreement was signed by the GNA Presidency Council member Ahmed Hamza, the Chairman of the Committee and the Chairman of the Board of the Libyan Airlines Fathi Al Shatti at an event on May 18. The Libyan Airlines by virtue of this agreement will undertake to transport 7000 pilgrims from Libyan airports to the Holy shrines.
Source: Libya News Agency