- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Tripoli - The Libyan Airlines and the Hajj Sponsorship Committee have agreed that the Libyan Airlines would be the official transporter of the Libyan pilgrims to the Holy sites in Saudi Arabia for this year's Hajj. The agreement was signed by the GNA Presidency Council member Ahmed Hamza, the Chairman of the Committee and the Chairman of the Board of the Libyan Airlines Fathi Al Shatti at an event on May 18. The Libyan Airlines by virtue of this agreement will undertake to transport 7000 pilgrims from Libyan airports to the Holy shrines.
Source: Libya News Agency