- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Tripoli - The Libyan Airlines has called for an investigation into an assault on the company's property which occurred at dawn on Monday May 29 at Tripoli International Airport. As the company staff were busy completing unfinished work from the days of the recent events in Tripoli and particularly in the airport, they were surprised by the theft and looting of the company's workshop tools and equipment, the Board of the company said in statement. The statement said the maintenance workshop equipment were ransacked and destroyed by unknown assailants, indicating that this assault would cause a disruption of maintenance work at the company's workshop, which will affect the Libyan Airlines as well as other airline companies using this workshop.
Source: Libya News Agency